View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2014, 05:24 AM   #120
Racer x
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
The 2014 season is in full swing and I am not looking so good. The ignition system in my bike has no spark. I tried and checked everything. So I am pulling the fuel injection from the turbo build and converting my CR Specials to Ecotron fuel injection. This should work really well with the nitrous. And eventually I can have the two systems communicate to regulate nitrous flow and fuel flow to achieve the proper mixture. This sort of thing is above my skill level by a huge jump. But Matt has been helping me and I can't say enough about the confidence I have After dealing with him these last few months.
The system looks great and I can't wait to get running.

I need to add a fitting to my tank for the return line and find a place for everything. Moving the throttle to the left is great. It gets it out of the hose connection g from the head.
I have a 2 into 2 exhaust so the dual o2 sensors and exhaust gas temp sensors sticking out should look wild.

The carbs actually take up a lot of room. Plus the need to remove the carbs for adjustment is something I don't have to worry about with throttle body's.

I am going to make a lap top holder that will clip to the side of the frame.

First race will be ASAP at the 1/4 mile track. First time trial in Ohio is May 2-3