View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #34
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuatrueanderson View Post
im afraid of length.. 18 seems so loong..... really that big of a difference in gains? if its worth it id change my mind.
What are you afraid of the length for? I believe the 18 was making somewhere around 0.5-1hp more but the really nice thing about it is that it sounds so sexy without being obnoxiously loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
Count me in! It's my birthday this month so I'll treat myself

I want the full stainless steel mid-high mount race system with 18" Carbon Fiber Muffler.

I will be installing this on a British ninja 250R, so besides its funny accent it also has fuel injection. Do you guys have the maps I need to install in a power commander?

Also: I guess I'll need a new airbox/filter to go with this exhaust. Can you recommend one? Are there any other changes I should make to the bike to make the most of this exhaust?

Also: how much will it cost to ship to England?

This is going to be an expensive upgrade!
Welcome to the dark side akima! For the airbox you may just want to remove the snorkel and possible change the filter. If you want more airflow than that but don't want to do pod filters you can also drill your airbox like @choneofakind did
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote