Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:43 AM   #30
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoracing53 View Post
Two stages is the best way to describe it. Stage one is subconscious so its an automatic response with no graphic visuals. Stage one ranges from completely legal to pissing off those who have there brains turned off till they realized they're getting passed. Stage two happens when stage one fails to process a viable option and I consciously deem the execution of stage two protocols necessary stage two consists thinking outside the box and range from highly frowned upon to vagrantly illegal maneuvers.

Stage two is very rarely use but when it is use with a passenger the maneuvers is normally dubbed the Perez lane, Perez pass...ect and passed around by my circle of friends.

The Perez family have earned a reputation among our single processor friends because they can't handle stage one as a passenger

If you want to re-live the exhilaration of those first few years of motherhood I'd be more then happy to take you on a drive. I do ask that you cover any and all damages caused by over gripping handrails or the utilization of the non existent passenger floor brake
Don't forget the puke on the dash and urine stained seat damage.