View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:33 AM   #19
Flashesbuck
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): CBR600 F4I, Ninja 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
That's your Honda next to the possible Ninja? Ninja is very nice. But that's cosmetics. The heart and soul of the bike is what makes the trade. What year is that Honda? You don't feel like a 600 is safe and comfortable?
I think that's why everyone loves their 250's. They handle like a dream and have great control, yet totally ballsy enough to keep up with the "big boys" and get out of possible trouble on the highways. pound for pound/bang for buck the best smaller engine bikes on the planet.
Yep, that it.. Its an 02 F4i, one of the most comfortable Super sports out there... and I still don't care for it. The suspension is awfly stiff compared to that 650 Beside it. I freaking love the 650! Mater of fact I just dropped the cash on a new IXIL exhaust for it. (dont tell the wife, she hates when i start messing with her bike).
The bike I had just previous to this one, was a brand new CRF250L. I liked it, but was very sketch on the highway. Im sure replacing the knobby tires would have helped, but "balls out" full tuck was 80MPH, with the wind at my back.
Also the bandit in the picture (below) was sold, that was a project bike also (as was the F4i). Loved that thing, but im done with carbs. Todays fuel is crap!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160427_193359528.jpg (102.0 KB, 0 views)
Flashesbuck is offline   Reply With Quote