View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2017, 08:22 AM   #38
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
You made a comment about Honda's being unreliable which you deleted. I marked that as unhelpful b/c it's a factually untrue statement. I know the information is public. I've been on this site a long time.
I never said Honda's were unreliable. Please stop lol. I am a life long Honda fan so I know for a fact that I didn't say that. The post I deleted I said "The CBR 250/300 is junk".
THAT'S what you marked unhelpful and I deleted because I didn't want to offend any other CBR 250/300 owners. But never in my life would I ever state that Honda''s are unreliable when they're my favorite manufacturer. My father used to race them for cryin' out loud. And I'm allowed to have an opinion. You don't have to mark every post that doesn't float the same opinion as yours as unhelpful. Mayve me calling the CBR 250/300 "junk" was a little much but in comparison to the Ninja 250/300 they really are. It's actually disappointing to say because I do love Honda's so much.