View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #26
YORCHI
n00b

Name: Jorge

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2010 Ninja 250

First, someone ran a red light and clipped my front end off

Second, driving home after the club feeling awesome, got into a race with some losers in a Civic, hit a stream of water and hydroplaned. Spun around, hit a curb, limped home with bent axles and other stuff

Third, stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, car to my right slammed on his brakes to not hit car in front of him and then at the last minute jerked the wheel to the left to try and get out of hitting the guy in front of him and hit my front right fender instead

Fourth, driving through the Auto Zone parking lot, girl driving out of parking spot was texting as she drove out of the parking spot and hit my side

Fifth, sitting at a red light and got rear ended. Car was fine minus a big scuff on the bumper. The driver didn't speak English and said he didn't have a license or insurance. I told him to sit on the curb and not say anything or I'd call the cops on him. I took the car keys from him, took his wallet, phone, and anything valuable from inside the car. Took the car stereo and system, car battery, and what cash he had on him. I gave him back his wallet minus the cash and gave him back his car keys. I told him if he wanted his stuff back to call me later and pay me the money in cash it would cost to fix the bumper or I'd keep everything and sell it. He didn't call me but his mom did and told me thank you for not calling the cops, that he took the car without her permission and I was free to sell the stuff (it was his stuff, not hers) to pay for the repairs. It paid for half the cost of the repair

#KCCO
YORCHI is offline   Reply With Quote