View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #10
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Lol for tags you just put @SafetyPaws thats it.

Actually the other night we were passing around the shock collar putting it up to our necks and barking at it. It was actually quite fun.

This dog was my grandpas dog before he committed suicide with donuts, when she lived there he would feed them everything he ate by dropping it on the ground, burgers, chicken, everything. She would pee and **** in the house and she was a disgusting mess. She was fat as hell, I'd say a good 25-30lbs, shes now about 12-15lbs. She would also always bark all the time. This dog never had a lick of training all her life. I've trained my other dogs quite well but this one there is just no hope for. It's like shes got ADD or something. I'm considering buying a shock collar with a remote to get her to stop other behaviors. Most notably, eating cat **** out of the catbox, shes the only one of my dogs that still does it. She will go in there when she thinks I'm not looking and grab a juicy nugget. Honestly I have no idea how to make her stop. But the shocks have been working so well that I figure if any time she takes a step into the room with the catbox I shock her, she will eventually stop.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote