View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #16
mustang5.0
ninjette.org guru

Name: E

Motorcycle(s): 2011 GIXXER 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250rr View Post
Actually, dogs are pack animals. The leader of the pack 'trains' them not to do things on a regular basis. I don't know that much about shock collars, but I think it is a little over the top to say that if your dog barks all of the time nothing can be done about it. It is simply untrue.

If I had a dog that barked all of the time, keeping my neighbors up at all hours, I'd have to do something about it. First, I'd try training them not to bark. If that didn't work, as a last resort I'd use a shock collar. Better a shock collar than the dog pound where he/she will likely be euthanized.
if the dog barks all the time... it can be illness.. either mental or physical.. shock treatment does not work on people or pets.. there are no kill shelters, rescue mission, medication, ect... but choking or shocking a dog is just f-ing wrong

yes i like animals more then most people