View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2018, 07:18 AM   #8
NinjaError
ninjette.org member

Name: BP

Motorcycle(s): 2002 EX250

Please forgive me and understand and don’t hate me ninjettes, I ended up going with the HD lol. For a few reasons,

1. Great deal on it at HD Dealership. Has been serviced AND comes with a warranty. Everyone loves warranty’s .

2. I actually got it for less than the price of the CBR. (Dealership mistake)

3. Asked around a bit more (outside of forums) and heard it’s more ideal to take the trips I wanna take on a HD.

4. Pretty sure I made a life long pal at the dealership lol, new riding buddy actually my first riding buddy, but he works in the shop at HD and is going to show me everything I need to learn about my bike + plan on taking some good rides together. HEY! The more the merrier 😁.

And 5. Better than all the above , A happy wife means a happy ME. My wife is not thrilled about me driving motorcycles at all, so the slower I can go, less worrying she has to do so she says.

So don’t hate me ninjettes , I still have my 02 Ninja 250r in excellent condition. Probably will never get rid of it because I do want my wife to learn one day and daughters so I will keep the maintenance up on it over the years the best I can, still only at 10K on the engine so it has a bit of life ahead of her.
Back to my HD, I purchased it a few days ago here she is.

2006 HD XL1200L
Looks black in picture but she is a gorgeous Cherry Red Pearl 🍒 & Black Pearl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6E1A2B71-2264-481F-965C-B94D84B0E634.jpg (95.6 KB, 2 views)
NinjaError is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.