View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #12
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

if shipping and import tax were not so high to get the exhaust into the damn country i would seriously consider buying this set up! even though i already have an exhaust from them... i love the AP exhaust so much! and people keep picking at it on the road... darn car almost took the exhaust off the other day... put a small ding in the alu end cap, and scratched the AP LOGO!

thankfully it was not as bad as the time the $!@#* fat ass harley drove into my exhaust and actually shattered the CF. fixed it though, and has been working perfectly.

anyone considering to get an exhaust system, its a super highly recommended product! you wont regret it... even after spending about $900 for mine (exhaust + shipping + ludicrous tax) i don't regret having ordered this exhaust one second.

GL on the GB!

ps, for those of you wanting to seat a passenger, i believe that you loose the right back foot peg, due to the high position of the exhaust, i could be wrong though~