View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2014, 06:51 PM   #22
Baron
Urban Legend

Name: Baron

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE - Circe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnarman View Post
Good to hear and psst,if I didn't have school and finals I'd have got back sooner. And...make sure....you....add...random;pauses. For effect. Nice to hear from you capin, and Godspeed on your voyage to the final frontier. I hope your msf goes well if you choose to take one I'm taking mine in a two weeks btw, I doubt it but if your under 18 some states subsidize the class a lot it's only 50 bucks where I live and even if your not under 18 check cuz at least in washington they will subsidize a certain amount of msf classes so maybe it will make it a easier option for you. And I can't wait its perfect riding weather here in Washington the rainy season is over and our 3 months a year of sun are here hope it's the same for you I want to hear more logs man
I don't think that would be possible for me, I am not exactly 18(Damn I feel old) xD

Nyhoo Day IDK+1

More of a maintenance and package delivery day. Couple of things: -

1. I received the "EX250R Complete Fairing Fastener Kit" I ordered from Bikebolts. Discovered a few problems while trying to get the missing nuts and bolts in. Incidentally when i was trying to get one particular bolt in place, it slipped and disappeared somewhere. That of course naturally meant taking almost the whole thing apart to find that little bugger.
Good thing being that I now know how to properly assemble and disassemble most of the fairing, bad thing, didn't get to ride much, just some braking exercises.

2. I also got my hands on the left hand side mirror that I had *ahem* put out of commission and installed that.

3. I got a Venom rear wheel stand and the ColorRite kit for repairing the damage to Circe's left fairing. I'll probably make a separate thread asking some help about that but I thought to just throw it out here.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote