View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2016, 03:18 PM   #71
Monarch
ninjette.org member

Name: Curtis

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250r, 03 Aprilia RSV Mille(sold), 89 Yamaha Fzr600(sold), 95 Suzuki gs500(sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkhas View Post
Yeah, sorry i was referring to your buddies 300. 450 is not bad at all. Did he have to drill them up specifically for his 300? Im very interestedddd!
Yep, he had to create custom mounting brackets just like me. He has never done anything like this before, so I had to instruct him on how to put most of it together. It's been a fun and creative process. Especially since I only had a hand in designing the brackets and mounting points. He basically did all the hands-on work on his own since I was building mine. We'll probably get a pic of both of our bikes together in a month or so.

I think he'll be throwing a build thread up eventually on the forum that he frequents. Keep an eye out for posts by Atticus27 on the Kawasaskininja300 forum. He still has to create the headlight lenses out of plexiglass, but he's been riding it around the greater LA area with no issues.

Last futzed with by Monarch; March 21st, 2016 at 04:38 PM.
Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote