View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #2
arnette
ninjette.org member

Name: Brent

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R Pearl White/Ebony SE

I have these overpants as well. They are my first ever so I don't have much to compare to, however I would like to add:

The waist is a snap buckle and velcro adjustable but has oval rings to link those adjustable velcro tabs. These rings sometimes get twisted around and because they are oval-shaped (more like elongated rectangles) it will change the tension set on the waistband. Also, it seems like cheap plastic so I'm sure they will break one day.

The cuffs have zippers to widen the opening as well as a full-length zipper down the side of the leg making them very easy to get in and out of. However, if you aren't careful you could easily rip the inner mesh lining with your boot tread.

I don't notice them at all while on the bike. That's with jeans underneath. They do look like skipants and I feel like a goof walking around off the bike.

If anyone has any other recommendations for overpants I'd love to hear it! These are the best I've found on the web by merely surfing around. I have some kevlar jeans that I may double up with wearable armor (Bohn or other) but that's my only other option at this point.
arnette is offline   Reply With Quote