Thread: Tips and advice
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2018, 05:09 PM   #21
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
Gear is definitely something I'll be gathering together throughout the wintet months. I checked out mid-ohio's website a few weeks ago but looked like they didn't have any schedules out for 2019. So is that only created when they recive enough requests? I may just come for the food!

Can I call during the off season and put my name down for the class? I really appreciate all the info!

I know this sport isn't cheap. I'm not to concerned about costs right now as I'm just trying to get my feet wet, (No sport is cheap, that's for sure!).
The PTR schedule normally comes out mid Feb. and you can call during most normal business days/hours and talk to "Gwen" or someone working "registrations." While you can't sign up for a day that hasn't been scheduled, you can buy a "gift cert" that is good for any day you choose to use it within 2 years. As a matter of fact, they should be doing their black Friday sale any day now.

So no worries on that early xmas gift.

Oh, and your welcome and happy Thanksgiving!
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote