Thread: New to forums
View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:59 PM   #1
FlyingFordFalcon
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): Black 2009 Ninja 250R

Smile New to forums

Hi all, my name's Nick and about eight months ago I bought a black 2009 Ninja 250R which I love to pieces. It's obviously not the dream bike (Though I hear for some it is! ) but I felt it was definitely a step in the right direction compared to what almost got stuck in its place, a 1980 Honda XL200 which has seen better days. I say stuck because it was being forced upon me to a degree which I wasn't happy with.

I did want a Ninja 300 but I couldn't afford one (and I still can't for that matter ), then I wanted a CBR250RR which is old and shares the problem of the former, then it could have ended up as one of those Suzuki across things... Basically, my bike popped up at just the right time and the price was right so here we are.

I live in South Australia, there's almost nothing here and a distinct lack of any decent roads for riding i.e. straight and flat with the added issue of kangaroos but I know a couple of spots I can use when I'm desperate.

Recently there have been a couple of tiny niggles that are starting to annoy me like the terrible exhaust (or the way the engine 'buzzes') and also three small scars it gained after a wee fall in the front yard (I was being an idiot that night so I'm glad if it had to happen, it happened where it did) and also that ugly tail piece. All things I'll probably fix in the future if I can afford it or if I'm motivated. If not, I've lived with them this long I suppose.

Bit of a long hello - TLDR: Hi, I'm Nick. I ride a black 09 Ninja 250R in Australia. It's sik az, mate.
FlyingFordFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote