View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2018, 06:22 PM   #23
jkv45
Rev Limiter

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): '06 SV650n, '00 Derbi GPR, '64 CA77 Dream 305, '70 CL450 Scrambler, numerous dirt bikes

MOTM - Jun '18, Oct '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala View Post
I just couldn't help but compare at the time. I couldn't help but notice how I needed a few extra times to get something when going around the range and they were all just doing it and ready to move on while I'm thinking "hold up here, can i do it once more and try to get everything right this time???" I was getting it, just at a slower rate than they all were. Perfect example, since you brought it up, the reason the older instructor was having to spend so long with me on the shift back and forth from first to neutral exercise is because the bike I was on might go into neutral, or it might go straight into second. then instead of going into neutral it would go into first, and over and over again no matter how slightly i bumped the shifter.
They should have given you a different cycle of the same type to try instead of making you struggle with that one.

They need be be able to make alterations to accommodate the student.

Maybe they need more instructors for the size of the class. I still think they failed you.
jkv45 is offline   Reply With Quote