Thread: Life Update
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2020, 07:39 PM   #1
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Cool Life Update

I almost forgot about this site! NOOOOO!

Life has been crazy. Divorced now....THANK GOODNESS. I know some of you were supporting me through that whole craziness about a year ago. It did take a while to finish up because she kept delaying it and wanting this and that.

About a month after it was finalized, I asked my best friend out on a date, and she said yes. That was October.

She came down and we went to the local renaissance festival over here. She came down for Christmas too! That was huge for me since my ex didn't ever want to do anything with my family. So already, things were going great.

Fast forward a bit and in February, while I was running a fever and was super sick, she was in town and I proposed to her. Crazy how fast that went. I just knew I want her in my life. She has been in my life since 2015, and once we started to get close, seeing how she treated me, held me....yeah, I knew I wanted that always. She is a model, and if you click the image in my link, you can see who I have posted a ton of images of lately, that is her. She is insanely beautiful and touches my heart in ways I never imagined someone could. She is my everything, her and my daughter.

So here I am, engaged, and riding the junk out of the Boulevard C90T. I want to get something a bit smaller and sportier. Mainly for better gas mileage and that it would be lighter as well, but I am looking. No definite ideas yet.

Already have over 22,000 on the cruiser since picking it up in October of 2018 with 10,000 on it. Needless to say, I have been riding it any chance I can get. Especially now I live 40 miles away from work. 45mpg sure beats my SUV that gets 23-25mpg.

I just saw a 2012 Ninja 250 with <5K on the clock for 3k. Hmmmmmmm.....

Anway, I hope you all are well! I bookmarked this site again on my new laptop, so you should see me a bit more often.

LATAH.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro

Last futzed with by Apex; April 9th, 2020 at 11:53 AM.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.