View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2017, 10:36 PM   #25
Mechanikrazy
ninjette.org guru

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): Thruxton R, R6 450 triple, EX300 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaFish View Post
Went to the show yesterday.

If Honda was there I couldn't find them. Found that really odd. Sat on a lot of bikes. Nothing really made me feel like I wanted to pry open my wallet and buy it.

My oldest daughter, the only one of the four kids that doesn't ride, tried out the Harley ride experience thing that lets you start a bike and shift through the gears. The rider coach spend a lot of time with her going over the bike and showing her everything. When she was done she walked up to me and said "No...... just No." Guess she won't be riding anytime soon.

I scanned my show pass all over the place and didn't win a damn thing. Did get a nice little tin coffee mug from Progressive for being a customer. filled out a bazillion prize entry cards so I can get more junk email. Good thing I have an account set up for that.

Overall it was a fun way to spend 3 or so hours on a snowy day. But I felt kind of Meh when I left.
Yeah, Honda was not there. That was probably the most disappointing thing for me, as I really wanted to see the new fireblade.

Ducati seemed to have the most populated showcase when I was there. The "hang off" R1 set up was pretty fun for photos.
Mechanikrazy is offline   Reply With Quote