View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2022, 08:45 PM   #2
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Also I used about 6" of 1" o.d. PVC water pipe and 2 caps for that pipe on each reservoir so you'd need 2- 6" pieces of waterpipe and 4 end caps .
I am sure if you look around at the hardware store you can find some hose bib connectors (barb type for the size of hose you plan to use and just drill and tap the caps carefully and thread them in, use the PVC cement as a sealant around the barbs and your good to go !...
I would not go any smaller than 6" long for the pipe sections as the reservoir has to have enough volume to hold ALL the oil in the balance tube so it cannot be sucked into the engine....
this is the second one of these I've used .. the first one was much more robust with metal containers ! ( talk about over kill !) and I used it for decades !
( lost that one in the Ranch fire!) ...couldn't find it !)
I hope that helps someone synchronize their carbs ! it is amazing how much better an engine will run when they are truly synchronized well !

Bob.....