View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #7
Liquidtoon
ninjette.org member

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

yeah ours does too, but we have separate accounts for me, wife, and our son. A lot of games wont let you start multiple new chars of the game unless they are on different accounts. So if you want to let someone else play your game they can a. continue from your save b. erase your save and start new or c. create a personal account.
the ps3 isnt as bad as xbox about it but with xbox and kinect it adds facial recognition to your account so then its a nightmare with kids. my son loves it but he gets stuck alot, hes almost 5, so trying to help him it goes haywire. when i walk over to him it tries to add me as second player then it looses him cause hes short, then then i have to hide behind him, let him re-log in, then it makes hima guest cause its dont understand fat me kneeling behind him. so a 10sec i'll help you turns into a 20min dance in the middle of the room.

I much rather gaming on my PC, but I hate the way they work anymore i.e. steam, uplay, sonys soe, microsoft live account, ect. I paid for the game just let me play it.

I understand the need for it in some cases and that it is all a way to annoy pirates from hacking the games, but some days its just too much.
Liquidtoon is offline   Reply With Quote