INTAKE MODIFICATIONS: no snorkle

EXHAUST MODIFICATIONS: stock

JET KIT OR STOCK? OEM jet

BRAND OF JET KIT? OEM

MAIN JET: keihin #100

NEEDLE AND CLIP POSITION: stock needle, one washer

MIXTURE SCREW SETTINGS: stock

ELEVATION: 0-500

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BIKE’S JETTING SETUP: i guess my bike was a little lean to begin with. friends bought at the same time from the same store, one was close to ideal, one was rich as hell.

when i put the #100 jet and one washer in i hadn't removed the snorkel yet. i went for a run around the block and noticed it pulled better but was still a little sluggish. at the suggestion of my friend with the rich bike who had also put in #100 jets but no shim i pulled the snorkel. it pulls noticeably harder now from about 4k all the way to 12k. i feel like it might be a tiny bit lean since my legs feel a bit more heat from the engine and the fan comes on more often at stop lights. this could be coincidental as it's been warmer lately and i've been jamming the throttle a bit more often i feel like it could use another washer and possibly a #102 jet without the snorkel. think i'll have a look at the plugs before i dive in. i'll update when i have time to look. for now it feels pretty good.
srsly is offline   Reply With Quote