Momaru
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Paul

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Candy Plasma Blue 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoracing53 View Post
Alright I'm ready to order my HID kit( Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini D2S ) from

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...roducts_id=237

But I’m confused on which harness I should be ordering H7 or H4/9003. From what I understand our Bulbs are H7 but use an adapter to fit our H4 wiring harness.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if I order the H7 harness form theretrofitsource I will simply have to utilize our stock H7-H4 adapter. But if I order the H4 harness with my kit then I can eliminate the adapter from the equation.

If anyone is interested there is a group buy going on with a Tacoma forum, they have 5 of 25 necessary people to get 25% off any Stage III Kit. It's open to just about anyone as long as they get 25 people and the plus side is the shop is using a coupon code to apply the discount. Unfortunately the people at Theretrofitsorce are in Las Vegas till Monday so I can't ask about the harness but they have a special 10% anything till Monday sale code.
You are correct about the H7/H4. IF you choose to use their harness, H4 is the way to go to eliminate the adapter.

That said, I ordered one of their harnesses originally and then had to return it (I strongly suggest you read posts #57-59 above). To summarize, their harness, made for cars, is too short for us in at least two different places, so you're gonna have to lengthen the cables. And I found it to be poorly constructed for the price. Also, if you think you *might* need to return it, tell them when you place the order or you won't be able to send it back.

I'd suggest just making your own. I got parts to build for my own for about the same cost as theirs (which I still need to post up, sorry Mahesh).