View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 06:09 PM   #1
Old Lemon
Lays er down

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Lime green Ninja 250R

FS 08 Ninja 250 track / street $1500 Maryland

I have decided to sell my bike as I recently just bought an imported Suzuki Cappuccino that is going to require some love so here we go

Mods:
Woodcraft rear sets
Woodcraft clip ons
Ebay adjustable clutch / brake levers
Full Yoshi exhaust
Koso RX2 gauge cluster (With all the extra bits to get oil temp and stuff I didn't put on)
Renthal grips
Steel braided brake lines
Sprockets are 15t / 42t (6k rpms roughly = 60 mph in 6th)
Aftermarket chain rated for 1000cc bikes (forgot brand)
ZG Double bubble windscreen
Flush mount front turn signals
Rear seat cowl (faded now and doesn't match)
EBC HH Sintered brake pads
Spools
T-rex rear stand

Extras:
Almost 2 full sets of plastics. One set has damage which is what is currently on as the last place it was used was at the track.

The other set is a little dirty from sitting around but in good condition. This set has the headlights, turn signals, and double bubble windscreen.

I have a couple OEM bar ends, handle bars (I am pretty sure one of them is bent)

Other misc. OEM bolts and stuff I never used.

If buying then you will be taking all of these extra parts off my hands.

----------------

Original ODO reads 13709 and the Koso reads 11091 equaling 24800 miles.
I don't know how the sprockets affect the mileage but I can say the previous owner had the 15t / 42t setup when I bought it. I had it changed to stock for a little while and then put it back on 15/42.

Tires are Diablo Rosso IIs which have 3-5 track days left (at my skill level)

I have a clean title in my name. It is not registered and I returned the plate to the DMV when the registration expired.

I have most of the service history receipts. All shop work that was done was done at 2 wheels performance on Route 1 and Loudon Ave. in Elkridge.

I had it serviced there last summer as the bike had a hard time idling which they fixed by cleaning the carbs.

The fuel gauge doesn't work as of the last service I had done. Not sure what the issue for that would be but the bike still works fine.

----------------

If anyone is interested in the stuff below please message me

I have some gear available that I can part with.
1 pair of Alpinestars boots size 8.5 or 9 never crashed in.
1 medium gray mesh jacket never crashed in.
1 2 piece Sedici leather suit crashed in.....2 times at speed and 1 tip over. Still very usable and I would keep using it.
1 pair of Alpinestars gloves that barely had any use as some stitching came undone and has a hole in one of them. (Was pretty mad about that)
1 pair of some ebay gloves that I have crashed in 3 or 4 times and are still going strong.

I also have a Stinger trailer in a bag I can part with. Has about 750 miles towed and registration up until 2019 around April.

I have some extra pics of the extra set of plastics and what not I can upload if someone is interested in those. I will also keep this ad up on here for a couple a couple weeks before I go to craigslist.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0135[1].jpg (62.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0136[1].jpg (58.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0137[1].jpg (63.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0138[1].jpg (86.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0139[1].jpg (56.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0140[1].jpg (35.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0141[1].jpg (81.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0142[1].jpg (70.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0143[1].jpg (55.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0146[1].jpg (62.8 KB, 7 views)
Old Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote