View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2019, 07:38 AM   #8279
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Jet View Post
I think AJ is correct!

Bill
I’m glad DM asked because honestly I never knew or even thought to look. I’m just gonna say “candy blue” if anyone ever asks again lol. I appreciate all the compliments you guys I’ve really worked hard to maintain her outward beauty. But inside she’s just as beautiful. Almost 18k mi and she runs better than my old 2001 ever did new motor and all. That bike was just a disaster, if anyone knows Bill, it’s you. $50 project turned into a nightmare. Fortunately I put $600 into her and got $900 out of her. I tried to contact the kid the other day to see how she’s running but he must’ve got a different number. I would bet she’s sitting somewhere not running. I really tried with her. But when this 2006 came along for $700 I couldn’t pass it up. I honestly never knew she would be this perfect. Imo you keep bikes like that until the day comes she just can’t go anymore. I don’t see that day coming anytime soon though.