View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2011, 12:05 PM   #120
Racer x
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
I guess the problem is the budget, at least it is for me . Even if all the electronics are FREE and work perfect . The mechanical part will be more than the budget will allow.
I am trying to keep an open mind. From my experience that involves THIS motorcycle for over 4 years of land speed racing and another 30 years of hot rodding and engine modifications tells me that getting something to work at all is the first thing.But failure means the engine is damaged and then where is the budget?
There is ONE turbo 250 ninja I know of .The owner I know personally. And I work with the builder on a project with my bike . The owner spent over 50,000 dollars on the bike. So forgive me for being skeptical that you can do it for 1000 dollars .

From you posts up to this point I have to ask if you even have a 250 ninja. Or have done any engine modifications. Even with my experience I am putting holes in pistons and breaking things . So does your budget include damaged parts? OR is it 50,000 dollars of R&D then 1000 dollars to build a system AFTER the R&D is done.

IF I where you I would dispense with name calling . You are a member of MENSA that to me means you can calculate the angle and friction coefficient of a knot .But are incapable of tying you shoes . No offence.
Racer x is offline   Reply With Quote