View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2011, 07:22 PM   #6
Bushmaster11B
Bushmaster11B

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R "Limited Edition" w/ Metallic, Pearl Essent, Candy Coat 3 Tone Paint Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfh4xx View Post
This ^
And the "while I was fighting for his freedom" line... c'mon.
Twas your choice to be the governments slave lol.

The fuel could be gelled everywhere from the tank through the whole system.
Yes it was my choice to serve for our country ass clown and I forgot to mention the tank was cleaned as well. "lol" Show some more respect for those who returned home to inconciderate people like yourself. I don't take my job as a joke.

As for the other appropriate post above, I did clean everything and the jets looked brand new when I put them back in. I had stabilizer in the left over gas. I know that stuff don't last forever and there was mistakes made one both parts. Either way, I listed what happened and what I did above. I appologize if I'm not the happiest person in here right now but riding my motorcycle means Freedom for me and it's one of the few things I looked forward to doing when I was overseas. Please, if anyone has any other suggestions, feel free. I'm thinking it has something to do with the air/fuel mixture. I know nothing about motorcycles as a mechanic however have worked on cars/ trucks for a very long time, so I am not all mechanically incline. I have the tools, just need the knowledge. Thanks for your suggestions and anymore help you can give.