View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #29
Bushmaster11B
Bushmaster11B

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R "Limited Edition" w/ Metallic, Pearl Essent, Candy Coat 3 Tone Paint Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavison View Post
Well, you can get the %#*\€ out if you dont like it. The military that you dont appreciate is the only thing standing between you and having a boot on the back of your head. Feel free to hop on the next boat to a foreign cesspool of dictatorship. Next time show a little gratitude for those that are willing to sacrifice themselves so that you dont have to.

To my fellow veterans... Thanks for serving.
Thanks for your support but that issue has already been reloved. Some people have their set ways of thinking and other like me do demand a bit of respect because a lot of people take for granted the freedoms I risk my life for. Even though they do not ask me to serve for them, they are still practicing those freedoms. And that's the beauty of having freedom, you can say anything you want to (because people like me fight for our country's rights). I still wish to continue this thread without anymore problems though. So with that said, can we cut the B.S. and move on to helping one another like we used to do all the time (the good old days)?

"We have it so good and easy and yet we still piss on one another.... WHY?"

Last futzed with by Bushmaster11B; July 10th, 2011 at 10:31 AM.
Bushmaster11B is offline   Reply With Quote