View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2011, 06:36 PM   #412
lonewolf05
ninjette.org guru

Name: Darrell

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
Scott and Dom yours has been shipped I lost the tracking slip which I am going to get shortly.

Darrel first off you randomly paypaled me 3 weeks ago without being sent an invoice. The huggers were in route when you did so. If there was a misunderstanding I apologize. As of today all huggers HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. Tracking provided today. If you have received tracking send me a PM asking me what the hell.

Please don't compare me to Shinto. I have been around alot longer, don't live in thailand, and work hard. I work a crappy night job at Target and I am in the middle of the MBA program. Life gets in the way sometimes but I will never stiff someone.
I paypaled you bc nyc said that i needed to pay you and him? so thats what i did i had nothing to do with the group buy in the first place so that is why i sent the money. I understand i sent the money when you didnt even have the huggers yet which i understood man no problem. I am in no way trying to argue or start anything, i was just trying to state a fact that you did tell me that mine was going out on the 4th so I just had the guy who is painting my hugger on standby when i just thought i would have received it earlier thats all!it is a great product and price and i understand the other things you have going on in your life. I just got frustrated waiting 3 weeks and not ever seeing it but its all good. thanks for getting me the tracking number today and i do retract my statement of comparing you to shinto.