View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2020, 11:49 PM   #1
lavarsios
ninjette.org member

Name: Vasileios

Motorcycle(s): Ninja250r

New Year,New noise.Meh...

Hello and happy new year.I'm back again with a new noise i just can't figure out from where it is coming.So let's begin with the basics.
The noise is not a stable sound but it has breaks,like titititititi not tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
First time it did it was under heavy breaking but that happened like 3 times in 2 months for 2-3 seconds and it dissapeared.I'm pretty sure it's coming from the front,it's frequency is speed dependant not engine rpm.It starts always from around 55-65 klm and goes up,and the only way to stop it is by braking under 40klm.Then it stops and begins after i accelerate up to 55-65.It's not a deep noise,it's not a metal to metal contacting noise,it's very loud (you can hear it up to 100+++klm)and it's seems like electronic noise(like a brushless moter or something or something with a belt).It doesn't have any problems in handling,power but i can't stand it.I tried testing the bushings and bearings in the front wheel,by feeling any gaps but everything seems well tied and good.Any guess?
lavarsios is offline   Reply With Quote