View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #6
OregonBob
ninjette.org member

Name: Terry

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-dog View Post
That sucks man! At least you didn't get injured.

I've had great luck on ebay for parts in the past. You can get parts from sellers that have motorcycle warehouses full of parts. Usually looking at about half price for near-new parts.

Now fairings themselves seem to be the most expensive parts. And you have to find good ones too.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
Don't worry about your bike, you might just end up dropping it again. Just keep riding and hone up on your riding skills. @PartsNinja might have what you need, craigslist, and of course ebay.
That is true... I knew it would happen at least once... I have a lot more skills to learn... I will check out PartsNinja... Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofool View Post
Sorry to read about this.

Try to learn your many future lessons the safe way:

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showp...40&postcount=8

Damaging your bike is an inconvenience; getting hurt is more serious and costly.
That's the truth... I am glad the bike didn't land on my leg or ankle... I was able to just pick up the bike and take off on it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymadbastard View Post
Glad you are OK, don't sweat the battle scar on the ninjette. Having it in less than pristine state will make you less worried about dropping it and allow you to focus on actual riding and enjoying it.
Yeah... It is kinda like the first door ding in the new car... Now I won't have to baby it so much and worry... I am sure it will happen again... The first one is always the hardest...
OregonBob is offline   Reply With Quote