View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2016, 05:14 PM   #13
DEFY
ᗧ•••ᗣ•ᗣᗣ•••ᗣ

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R and 2014 Triumph 675R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala View Post
I think the people on scene did an excellent job of helping the guy out. It seems the reason they didn't get him to the side of the road to lay down was because of his leg. It was best for him to just be set down where he was. Other people were directing traffic away from them. He was lucky to have so many bystanders willing to help him and take care of him until professional help arrived.
I don't feel leaving him stand up and keeping him there would be good for him at all. Why do you think your always told to stay still after an incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
Jump to 6:57. They discuss what happened. The biker who was filming the whole thing said that the driver in front suddenly braked. Because the supersport rider was too close to the car he clearly panicked when this happened and grabbed a big handful of front brake.
I kept replaying the portion that shows him going down. It looked like he was in the other lane right before coming into the back of the left lane vehicle and then all you see is the rear go up.

Spoiler for topic:
It might just be the [you] tag
DEFY is offline   Reply With Quote