View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 03:20 PM   #21
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by snot View Post
Thinking we might do this when I graduate... Would make a great gift to myself and hubby. Won't be until 2019.

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire00 View Post
I was completely floored by just how busy you were the entire day. I was completely worn out after the first day. I am glad I decided to only do the one. I will be more prepared for 2018 for sure.
It is busy for sure. That's why we are always watching students to make sure they are drinking enough water and eating enough snacks and we always suggest pulling in early if they are feeling a bit tired. Most students do awesome though

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
It's only mental stress. Once you get used to it you won't be as tired. Unless you are really just out of shape!
Mostly mental stress. We cover a lot of information but pieced together in manageable chunks. It's fairly normal for students to go through a period in the day where they may feel like its info overload but that goes away the the pieces start to fit together and coaches remind them to not try so hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by snot View Post
Noted.... I am thinking 2 day for both of us. We are getting in better shape now, we will need the core strength and stamina.
2 days in a row is what I did for level 1 and 2 when I was a student. Then I went back for level 3 and 4 and I found it to be a perfect amount of information and riding. I was tired for sure but it was awesome! As coaches we do up to 5 days in a row now, hehehe. Often times riding 15 sessions a day. You get used to it!

Let me know if anyone ever has questions about the format of the school or what is included or not etc.
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.