View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2018, 05:57 PM   #1
Jordanp
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Jordan

Motorcycle(s): 2005 EX250 Nekkid Beater

ALOHA from MAUI HI

Aloha Y'all,

New Member here... My name is Jordan, comin at you guys from Maui in the Kingdom Of Hawaii.

Just grabbed up 2005 Ninja 250 Beater that wouldn't pass safety check due to a broken front signal and ziptied gauge cluster....FOR 150 BUCKS!

I am not a new rider. This is I think my 45th motorcycle in the last 17 years (I'm 34...I might have a problem). I love all motorcycles and have wanted a ninja 250 for quite a while so I'm stoked to have a little beater project.

We just bought a Project House as well so my Bike time is pretty scarce...however I did just order all kinds of little bits from amazon: 1 1/8: risers, 1 1/8" Bars, KTM style chinese headlight, shorty signals, vapor gauge, dirtbike taillight and a 1" thick neoprene pad ( I have an old flat track tail I may throw on there)...

Should be interesting! Can't wait to get her dialed in. The previous (well, one of many somewhere down the line 82k miles and running strong) Installed two bros exhaust, Jetted, and installed galfer SS lines front and rear with sport demon tires, so they seemed to know what's up with these killer little bikes.

Thanks for having me!

Aloha,

Jordan
Jordanp is offline   Reply With Quote