View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:03 AM   #10
Cazper
ninjaholic

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 09' SE 250R (sold), 03' ZX-6R, 99' XL1200C SP

I appologize for the lack of communication, I've had a very busy week... let me get caught up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by C L View Post
any updates?
I will send you a PM in regards to shipping out the clip ons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sousuke86 View Post
$300 for exhaust with local pick up?
How about this... the $400 was only a 33% discount. I will go a 40% discount if you will pick it up. That means $360, I won't go lower than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi4fun View Post
Thanks so much Dustin. I didn't realize we were talking for 2 hours lol time just flew. I will get in touch with you once I put the parts on and when I need help with wiring.

But on the side note, anyone that is interested in any of his parts, u guys should jump on it. I have seen all the parts in person and they are all in pristine condition. This are almost new looking parts for nearly 50% off retail. The man knows how to take care of his bike.
Andy, Glad to help out man... and as mentioned before if and when you need help just let me know! Always willing to help out a fellow ninjetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick5446 View Post
Put me in line for the clipons. Do you know how much rise they have? Sit on a bag of frozen veggies.
I'll let you know, but I'm fairly certain that they will be spoken for.

If there are any other questions please let me know.
Cazper is offline   Reply With Quote