View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2011, 09:40 PM   #22
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonXP View Post
I'm not sure I totally see the problem. I haven't read the whole thread though.

He pulled a newbie mistake and crashed his bike. Ok, fine. He wasn't wearing his gear which was pretty stupid. He turns around and sells it to some unsuspecting kid for $3,900. Sure, it's a pretty douchy move, but it's that kid's fault for not knowing what he bought. If the kid was stupid enough to buy it, that's his problem. Most people are smart enough to research this stuff on their own.

He then buys another 250, and learns to do wheelies. So? I learned how to do wheelies on mine too. The 250 isn't exactly going to power wheelie in the middle of the road, what's the harm with having some fun in a parking lot?

Do I like him? No. But whatever, his life, leave him be.

EDIT: Looks like a lot of his posts were edited, which is why I'm not seeing the context of all of this.
If you really read through it you'll see he's just a douche even to the people that helped him.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote