Old July 22nd, 2011, 12:15 AM   #32
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja250 View Post
Ever think someone might buy a motorcycle just to learn to wheelie? Too close minded?
Does it cross you that people might buy a motorcycle just to wheelie and not know it needs special skills to ride it over a dirtbike they rode 10 years ago?
Does it really matter all that much what they do with their bike in a parking lot or if they learn to ride it first or need to learn a lesson by crashing it?
It looks to me like a happy kid riding his bike who looked away for half a second.
I don't watch it with volume on my laptop though..
That could happen so easily to anybody on a freak whim.
Don't like it, get off two wheels.

I'm not going to waste any time reading the thread full of losers bagging on him. Get a life.
When you have one, you'll understand it's all about learning.
Get to it.
"I'll fart on your grave."
is that why he illustrated absolutely no resolve to attempt to learn? what he showed was that he thought he knew it all already because he had the money to spend on a bike, wanted to go out and "have some fun" as you say at the expensive of not only himself and his poor bike, but potentially others. what would have happened if he hit someone? how about the fact that squids like him diminish the public view of riders? most people who aren't interested in motorcycles don't know the difference between a squid wearing a tank top and flipflops riding like an idiot and someone who takes proper precautions and actually tries to learn how to ride properly before jumping head-first into a truck, or in this case, off of a cliff.

to say that people driving dangerously doesn't effect others is ignorance. it doesn't matter if you're on a bike or in a car.

and no, not paying attention to where you're driving, and then running off the road doesn't "happen to anyone". you have to stop paying attention, and ride off the road for it to happen. to say that its a random freak occurance is ridiculous.