View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2011, 07:23 AM   #39
reaubideux
Perpetual Newb

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2010 MIB Ninja 250R [sold]; 2006 CBR600RR [sold]; 2013 Triumph Street Triple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffM View Post
What really bugged me about the video was that after the guy crashed, he seemed more interested in capturing a movie of the good sams from barf working their butts off to get his bike back up on the road. You would have thought that he might have pitched in the help a bit.
Yep, that was one of the things that bugged the hell out of me too. When I had my low-side back in May, I was trying to help out with getting my bike back on the road but the other riders with me just kept telling me to sit down and relax and let the adrenaline work out of my system - I was still pretty jittery - and make sure I was okay. By the time I calmed down they'd already had my bike back up on the side of the road trying to get it started. I was fine after about 10 minutes or so and after that I was over there doing what I could to get us all on the road again. No way in hell would I have just stood there and let everyone else do the work.
reaubideux is offline   Reply With Quote