View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012, 04:29 PM   #19
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiekay View Post
Sean...I've prob been on bikes since before you were a gleam in your father's eyes : ) I stopped pushing my limits when i realized i had none.
Good reply right ??
As for skillz....personally, just me...I ALWAYS look forward to any ride, I ALWAYS have a good ride and I ALWAYS start mapping the next ride when I get back. Honest to God....how many people are so lucky, how many skilled riders can honestly say that ?
Well I probably see riding in a different light than you, I'm very competitive. I remember riding up some awesome twisties on Mt. Hamilton with Brian, we get up there and see cruisers sportbikes and goldwings. And Brian says to me, Everyone here would totally own us on these twisties. We are on Ninja 250s which are superior to most other bikes on these roads, but we have such little experience compared to these guys on cruisers that they could totally rape us. If I had gone on the ride that you did, and a Goldwing was able to keep up, I'd know I definitely need to push my riding abilities. I want to be the best I can be at everything I do. I want to be able to carve through the twisties faster than anyone else.

I'm just going to guess that you aren't as competitive as I am and really just like enjoying the ride more than pushing yourself to the extremes. A lot of people on this forum talk about how superior the 250 is in cornering and all that jazz, but if a goldwing can keep up, is the 250 really all that superior?
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote