View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2012, 01:31 AM   #5
kyrider
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bobbert

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R

A liberal conversation.....
Well since Almost40 decided to start a conversation that is sure to become extremely biased to those right-wing members on the conservative side, I figured I'd give voice to the opposition. Therefore following his lead I'm starting a conversation of my own and asking that it be kept civil discussing how the ultra-conservative right wing leaders are destroying this country with their extremist measures.

Taking a quote from our lovely rightest leader and modifying it for our needs:

Quote:
How is it that the voters that lean right in this country, hate this country so much?? Why is it that they wont call out their leaders on the crazy stuff they do?? How is it they see everything in such a way as to never question the "authority" figures of the party? Why is it that they are so blinded by ideology?
A liberal discussion will begin.
Thanks to Alex, I can now ignore anyone I dont see fit to join this discussion and they wont be able to post here. (Cencorship rules....lol not)
A few might slip by, but PM me if you are not happy with the content posted by an individual and Ill be happy to ignore them right out of this discussion.

I figure the ignore feature was added for this exact purpose, so why not use it.
Im just as "entitled" as the next guy right?
This might get interesting....Ya never know.
Thanks go out to almost40 for this lovely quote.

Also when I use the term liberal I am speaking of it's core meaning, that of favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression, favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties. Not the b/s that the (mostly the conservative controlled) media has lead most people to believe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Free speech huh?

Guess not since I am on this persons ignore list.

Stalin would be proud!
kyrider is offline   Reply With Quote