View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2022, 09:10 PM   #38
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

LOL yah and that may well take decades to happen unless I do it ! HA !
the Chinese bikes are not popular here in the USA simply because the people here have been burned from buying chinese JUNK that's porely manifactured and made out of pot metal of unknown origins... but we have that kind of manifacturing going on here in the us right now too cheap useless crap that brakes the first time you use it.... the Chinese can and do produce GOOD STUFF... we just never get it.... unfortunately the market is flooded with chinese junk but when a quality thing does appear on the market every one is understandably leary of getting too close to it ! LOL
the CSC motorcycles from what I can tell are Good quality stuff the TT250 is very OLD technology from back in the early 1970's but it is made with quality material... sure some things are cheap add ons just like any other bike but the main machine is virtually bullet proof !
My RX4 is different in that it is a Modern rendition of a Modern bike in chinese style.... it is also supposed to be bullet proof strong and robust and I am sure it will outlast me ! but it is Modern with fuel injection and abs brakes and TFT dash it is a great machine.... but it does need refining....
mainly weight reduction and maintenance schedule re-vampment ! to be competitive.
..... up to now I think most of the American people have been treating the chinese 250's as throwaway bikes.... and I am sure that in some cases their right !
but these from CSC are not that ! their quality machines that exceed that of the Japanese bikes.... although they do not have the experience of the jap's to make the maintenance schedules longer they do have reliability down pat !
the Main Fuel injection system is a Delfi system ...what ever that is
but it could be anything in that box you never know !
I think this will be a long time process, just getting to know "Miss Piggy".
Bob...