View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2021, 12:04 AM   #1
Abeast_9
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Ab

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja

Carburetor hoses problem

Hey guys I’m extremely new to motorcycles, and I have no clue what this hose on top of the carburetor is meant to be connected to.

A bit of backstory, I bought a 2011 Kawasaki ninja 250r from someone who buys bikes from auctions. The same way I buy my cars from auctions and fix them. The issue with bike that it had was it only runs with the choke full on. I did a oil change, change the spark plugs, and cleaned the carb, and it made minimal difference. So I accepted defeat and started from scratch again and pulled the carb once again to clean it again. After reading for hours digging in threads from before I was born, I could find nothing on where this hose is meant to go, or a solution for my issue.

I’ve cleaned the carb once again very well, and turned both mixture screws all the way in and then 2.5 turns out. To try to help with the issue about the bike only running with choke on. But I cannot for the love of me find out where this hose is meant to go, so please please please someone enlighten me with ya wisdom, and let me know, I’ll lnclude a picture. I cannot find any accurate diagrams, because all the ones I find are for the California models, and this is not one.

AD46BF71-5FFB-4812-AFCF-727D96F7292A.jpg

67A463F1-7B3A-4D80-8C93-E484C2055609.jpg
Abeast_9 is offline   Reply With Quote