View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2021, 02:56 AM   #1
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Is Browns gas Viable in cars or bikes?

The answer to the title queston in my opinion is yes definitely... I say that because I have done it.... and got great results on MPG in my truck
I used 2 cell types a "Randy cell" and a "wall switch plate cover cell" both stainless steel and carefully constructed.
the wall plate cellgace me right at 2 LPM (that's...liters per minute )for 20 amps draw....the Randy cell gave 1 LPM at 10 amps and 2 LPM at 20 amps
so they both were equivalent, and excellent hydroxy cells.

years later I was rummaging through my Junk and came across the cells stashed away in a corner so I decided to pull them out and clean them up
and took a few pictures .
these are referred to as wet cells not dry cells which means they have to be immersed into electrolyte where a dry cell has the electrolyte bound within the plates.... I personally like the wet cells better.
before you say it doesn't work and point to all the other guys that have tried it and failed let me say I have done it and it works !
the main reason that other people try to do this and it fails is they get the cell in there hook it's output to the intake manifold and that's all....they do not reduce the amount of fuel going to the carburetor, so of course they get the same gas mileage ! if your trying to get better gas mileage you MUST reduce the gasoline being used by the engine. !
I did this on a Toyota Pickup truck 2wd with fuel injection 2000 cc engine (R22) and doubled my gas mileage from 22mpg to 44~45 MPG for over a year while I used it....
I finally got mad and took it off because of the green goo that was ever present in the cells... but that is another story ( I guess I used steel in what was supposed to be ALL stainless steel cell !)
.... SO YES IT WORKS !
here are some crude pictures probably taken 5 years ago
the 1st picture is the cells taken apart out of their ABS containers
the picture on the right is the Randy cell
3rd picture is of One wall switch plate cell pieces note large hole and smaller hole
they are stacked alternately so one cell is positive the next is negative and so on and must not touch.
I used 7 plates for the wall plate cell and vinyl hose pieces to insulate the bolts that held them in place
one bolt was fed negative and the other was fed positive directly from the relay ( so I could turn it on and off)
the gas the cell made went through a long 24" water filled bubbler then through a spark arrester of sorts
and then into the intake manifold....
both the Bubbler and the Hydroxy cells had pop off caps ! VERY IMPORTANT !
i had one pop off once and the cap flew 200ft in the air ! with a hellacious kaboom !
( i was experimenting with a Hydroxy torch !)
the Randy cell was constructed from 2" stainless steel fender washers with a large hole and a small hole
I used 11 washers and they were hooked up negative and positive all the way down the cell
the insulators were from Orange back to school folder pieces and it was hard to keep the spacing as small as possible
the negative side had thin washers between them I think
The Randy cell is not easy to construct as the spacing must be close but it actually out preformed any other cell we tried.
reducing the fuel in my truck was done by a metal condom over the exhaust sensor and a bypass hose around the air sensor with a valve in it (5/8 garden hose & small valve) with that I could lean out the engine till it died!
if you have any questions feel free to ask I will try to help
just remember you have to reduce the gas in order to see any MPG savings !
I have not seen a Motorcycle with a big enough alternator to handle a good Hydroxy cell... but that does not mean it can't be done !
Bob........

Bob......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180515_151705.jpg (105.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20180515_151746.jpg (76.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20180515_151813.jpg (83.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20180515_151829.jpg (88.1 KB, 0 views)