View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2021, 03:24 PM   #11
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

"quote"
What you'll find with objective quantifiable data from sniffing exhaust is there's no extra fuel being wasted!!! High-pressure injection vapourises petrol completely! Anything not is vapourised by heat of compression stroke. AND confirmed by wideband-O2 in exhaust that there's no extra fuel being wasted!!!." "unquote"
Ok then what the heck are they actually doing to get such low gas mileage ?
the max gas mileage I've seen on a truck is 26 mpg
if their getting NO WASTE as your saying then something else is going on

Remember I got 80+ MPG on my ford pinto a car that got 20mpg before I started yes there was alot of staggering involved trying to get the mixture right but still I did it......
Please don't tell me you believe what the Car manifacturers told congress ! about the maximum gas mileage anyone can possibly get is 50MPG !
at the time the Honda Accord got 58mpg on long trips at 80 mph ! My father in law did that !
those lying idiots convinced congress that it was ok to over charge us on gas ! and were just trying to justify the poor mileage of American cars
when all along they know we could be getting in the 100's miles per gallon !
their HYPE is nothing but a stack of lies....
you cannot get Complete vaporization and turn gasoline into a GAS without using heat, I'm sorry I just dont think high pressure injectors is going to accomplish that ..... that would mean no 2 molicules of gasoline are left stuck together..... just because you spreyed it real good... sorry ...that ain't happening ! at best you would get a high percentage of vaporization
.... and if that is happening the gas mileage on new cars should be in the 70 to 80 MPG range
back in the 1970's I made a discovery that shocked me....
I had a Ford at the time and it got 15 to 20 MPG is all....
a friend of mine got a brand new Dodge pickup and he got 20 mpg with it
LOADED or un loaded.... let me repeat that ,LOADED or unloaded which should be impossible ! the car manufacturers were so clever to do that with Chevy ,ford, dodge and all the rest of the car manufacturers, that takes talent
and alot of engineering to accomplish that task same mileage loaded or unloaded should not be possible with a carburetor ! but they pulled it off some how !
with my 1968 dodge I found that the 12 mpg I was getting could be improved by blocking off the accelerator pump ! after I did that I got 20mpg consistently out of a 318 v-8 ! i also added straight pipes...
so the car manufacturers have been playing us for fools for a long time now
.... why would they do such a thing ? that goes against logic ? because they all own stock in oil companies you scratch my back i'll scratch your idea.
they have been playing that game sense the late 1960's and still do it.
and their no longer worried about foreign competition because they got them to play ball in the 1980's did you notice that toyota and Honda both show a MPG in the mid to high 20's ? somewhere along the line behind secret doors an agreement was made to limit MPG to the 20's it's not the lack of technology their all in cahoots ! LOL.....
another friend of mine down in Florida Walt Whitman if i remember correctly
built up a chevy 427 engine 4 bolt main. and had it in a el camino it was a blue printed engine that made over 500 hp....he owned a tow truck and had a small towing business going the engine in his tow truck took a dive and had to be replaced so he took the engine out of his El Camino and put it in his tow truck
he got over 50 mpg with the El Camino and even when he put it in the heavy tow truck he got in the high 40's to low 50 s MPG ....
he said it was simply because the engine was not working hard at all !
( he towed my 36' school bus with that truck !)
he knew that engine like the back of his hand and kept it in perfect tune at all times,,, it had 4" exhaust pipes on it to relive back pressure and huge headers i don't remember what he had on it for carburetors but I think it was duel quadrajets that were highly modified.... that engine was a Monster !
he said conventional engine theory is all screwed up you do not want back pressure, your shooting yourself in the foot if you do that ! you want the easiest flow into and out of an engine ....and I had to agree !
later all
Bob.....