View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2010, 04:16 PM   #9
petiteninja
ninjette.org member

Name: LMG

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja EX250J

i'm the queen of petite...

i'm 5'1" and i also fall into the size zero camp. i refuse to disclose my weight, but i will tell you that i've never weighed more ten pounds since highschool...i weighed 95 lbs soaking wet back in the day.

alrighty. for summer i went with dragginjeans skinz (the australian company, not the american one) in a size 8...yes a size 8. i also have a pair of alpinestar jeans (size xs) and dainese jeans (size 40) that will fit knee armor comfortably. unfortunately the draggin jeans do not have room for armor although they are included. they're 'skinnies' and inserting armor would totally restrict any blood flow, it's a total joke. i tuck all of my jeans into my boots when i ride, i also tuck my knee armor into my boots so you should take this into consideration. although they are all a bit longer, i imagine that the height of my boot heel in addition to the bend in my knees actually bring the jeans to the correct length.

and for leathers i have a pair of rev'it gear pants in a size 38. needs some breaking and they're a bit snug, but i love them.

when the weather is like it is right now, i wear my dainese hooper d-dry waterproof textile pants. incredibly warm and plenty of room for armor. length is great, fit is great. i'm very happy with the quality.

for women my size i would recommend going with a european company like rev'it or dainese. i do have a pair of scorpion haley's that fit great (size xs) in length but i'm not into the excessive flare at the ankles. i also don't recommend buying her 'boys' pants because they really fit funny around the crotch area. cutting the pants is another alternative but just make sure the armor is positioned correcly when in a crouching position.

good luck with the shopping...
petiteninja is offline   Reply With Quote