aShifty
ninjette.org member

Name: Armin

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofool View Post
Congratulations, Armin!...

My best!
Thanks! and yeah i have watched twist of the wrist 2 and stuff. im definitely not discouraged. i wanna get out there and ride again. thanks for the advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
LOL! Couldn't agree more. Not too long ago I was out joy riding on my bike, then went home and jumped in my car to do some shopping/errands. Got on the expressway and felt I was going slow in the fast lane, having a hard time accelerating, etc.... look down, doing 90. It was a definite "Go car, go! .. oh wait, you are going" moment.

But back on topic, you brought up a good point - OP, how was your lane positioning?
It does seem as if you are going a lot faster then what you think on a bike. Lane positioning was like any other turn. outside inside outside was the goal. I remember when i hit apex (dividing lines on 2 lane road) i saw trees and dirt infront of me so uh.. target fixation kicked in :/. now every turn i gotta remind myself look through. slow in fast out. and lastly. DONT LOOK AT THE TREES! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintyfox View Post
Well u never really learn until u fall so I say, good job?
exactly! and im happy this learning experience wasn't too bad on the bike and no one got hurt. just recently ordered a K&N airfilter for it cuz i felt bad. rear stand too so i can lube the chain and clean it cuz it seems a bit dirty.
aShifty is offline   Reply With Quote