Thread: Fitness!
View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2014, 06:48 PM   #38
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

And w/e you do, stay off the antidepressants and the SSRIs... they will wreck you quicker than you can say "Uhhhh, I'm not sure what the problem was anymore.." And I don't mean in a good way. Zombiemode 24/7. Talk about apathy.

Here's an example for b-vitamins. I have a contact who has a mother, aged 80+. At that age, your stomach doesn't absorb b-vitamins as well as it used to, especially after stomach cancers etc... Long story short, this person plays cards with their elderly mother. Once a month she goes in for a b-vitamin injection, which slowly wears off as the month passes. The elderly woman is very sharp after the injection, she is unbeatable at cards, 15 days later, she's degraded to 50/50 mental capacity (card-playing-performance), 20 days later, she makes stupid mistakes with the cards and loses frequently, by the time the month is up, she forgets everything, can never win, and always loses her stuff all over the place.

b-vitamins ftw... b6 replenishes nutrients lost during alcohol metabolism (Read, consumption) and b12 replenishes nutrients lost during metabolism of psychedelics (and many other mind adulterants.)