View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2019, 08:58 AM   #3
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerdad View Post
It seems a little steep for me, but I guess shop around for comparisons.

I hope to list my upper, lower and tail section later this week. Too bad mine aren't blue.
Well he came down to $200 and even threw in the left front turn signal I needed. These parts are super rare used. I’ve done a lot of comparisons over the last few years really because it’s something I’ve always wanted to replace since I got the bike. Kid that owned it before me laid it down. I basically cemented it back together but I know when I take it off there’s a chance one of the areas could snap. So it’s something that’s needed replaced I just couldn’t find my color or a good price for condition. I’ve seen them going for around $250+ with cracks in them. So you should definitely get a pretty penny for all your pieces. Especially that upper headlight plastic. I’m gonna sell my old one too to recoup some of the money I bet a could make a quick $100 off of it even though it’s in very rough shape. Makes me so mad that I’ve never laid my bike down or hurt her in any way. And someone backs into her and knocks her down. It’s like, can’t i be the one to F up my own bike? Lol