View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2022, 01:39 AM   #24
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

I think it did actually I had the rear wheel up on the home made stand I made and it puts the ass about 6" off the ground..so it tilts the gas tank a long way...
and I only had about a gallon of gas in it... when I discovered that I added about 2 more gallons to it and that petcock worked great just like it should....
....it was 2 or 3 days of Man I shouldn't be working on anything the brain ain't working ! LOL
.... and I quit taking those darn pills too ! something that simple causing me that much trouble something is messing with me ! so i said that's enough !
i ain't taking those things any more ! .... ain't had that problem sense but then it has been raining too ! HAHAHHAHAHAHA
ah well you know Doctors and their Pills ! the "magic pill society" we have a pill that will cure that ! but they don't tell you what the side effects are !
.... I've gotten so paranoid at what the doctor says now he just shakes his head ! I asked him last time I saw him that is this pill going to make my liver start eating itself ? he said WHAT ? i repeated the question and he laughed and then started telling me all the things it could do ...and I then asked him and you want me to take these things uh ? .....
ahhh well the trials and tribulations of getting old..... don't do it !
Bob...