View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #177
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Triumph Bonneville; 2008 Ninja 250r (trackbike)

Ouch!!! That sux. I'm mailing the crutch pads and pockets he let me borrow later today if I can or guaranteed to be shipped tomorrow.

What the hell?!? Someone stealing tires now?!? I would hate for this track to be like Vegas where people's **** is getting stolen.

I wish I could have been there to spectate and watch Fuzzbutt's memorial. We were thinking about coming out to just spectate but Sofia got sick and is still battling a wicked cough.

As for good protection for the ribs, the chest armor I wear from Impact Armor has good rib protection. Knox also has a chest armor that wraps around the ribs. I still have my Knox chest protector. It's barely used. If you want it I can sell it to you for like $30 if you want it. I found a tad too bulky for me and it wouldnt fit well with my Dainese suit I had. It might fit you well.
*CVMA #312*SoCal Trackdays*BigHeadz Racing*Motion Pro*Factory Effex*Leatt Brace* Racetech *Bell * Woodcraft CFM*Vortex*Hotbodies*Surface Sun Systems*Braking*LiveWire Energy*Freegun Underwear
tooblekain is offline   Reply With Quote