View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #1
ninjawing
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): kawasaki

ninja 250 starting issue

Hi all!

There probably already is threads like this that i didnt find.

Sooo my problem is, I got a 2008 ninja 250R(FI), I been riding it for almost 2 years now and lately i been getting some issues with starting.
(the bike has been in to get it's VDS replaced)
I ride just about every day to work and back with it, and strangely on Friday the 13th it just did not want to start as i had to get to work. I checked fuel, cutout switch, sidestand, every thing I did normaly like every other day I ride it but just no luck starting.
Later that day I get home and go check if the bike will start, and it started without issues. I checked the day after and the next day and it just started no problem. Monday comes and again no problem starting, ride to work and back no problem.
The next day I get to the bike, just before I gear up I check for start and no problem turned it off and go gear up(5mins later) get to bike ready to ride, and no start... nothing... it turns over but no start.

Have anyone gotten anything like this? My minds gone blank and just got no clue why this is happening. I love my little bike but its really annoying and frustrating when it dont want to start.

ANY help will be much appreciated.
2013-07-29 18.49.58.jpg
my ninja
ninjawing is offline   Reply With Quote